It was a very crappy day at school for one Russian teacher and her student.
Disgusting security footage showed the moment a sewage pipe burst open at a technical school earlier this month in the Khabarovsk region village of Gorky, engulfing a teacher and student in wastewater.
The student was sitting on a bench in a hallway on Oct. 14 using his computer while his teacher looked on when the wall behind them was pierced open by the high-pressure force of a deluge of brown sewage, which covered the pair from head to toe.
The soaked teacher fled the stinky scene in panic while the boy was knocked out of his seat onto the floor by the force of the revolting impact.
Exposure to sewage can cause viruses like gastroenteritis and bacterial infections like E. coli.